Ramblings and Purgings

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hen's night...

So, the hen's night has come and gone and I am still in one piece. I did NOT have a male stripper perform for me. Thank goodness!

Instead, it was a rather tame night. We went to the Spanish Club restaurant and ate delicious tapas and drank plenty of sangria. It affected some people more than others though. Not me of course - I have had way too much drinking practice with Norwegians.

Anyway, I was made t wear my sister Blanca's creation - a Viking helmet decorated with jewels that fell off slowly throughout the night, glitter that was everywhere on my body and a powder blue veil trailing behind me. Yes, I was sophistication embodied.

Here's a shot of the friends that managed to make it. It was a small group and that was ok, although a few key parties were missing...ahem, pipstar...hehehe


Evidence...

And in case you missed who the hen was...

I

2 Comments:

  • Pusekatt, you're sister is one talented conchita :-) That is a fabulous hens night tiara! Less than 3 weeks to go, my dear friend!

    By Blogger pipstar, at 11:01 am  

  • That is adorable. You look like a little elf... very Scandinavian :)

    -Grego

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home