Ramblings and Purgings

Friday, February 25, 2005

Wedding Flowers

I like roses. But they are not my favourite flower. In fact I never saw myself as carrying a bouquet of roses for my wedding. Whic is why I decided to look around at as many flowers as I could find so that I could have an original bouquet that was reflective of me. And so, I settled on the following flowers:

Stargazers


Singapore Orchids


Lisianthus

The flowers will be twined with ivy leaves and some vine. I am so curious to see what everything will look like on the day and I hope I have not made a mistake!

What do you think of my choice?

5 Comments:

  • Oh I LOVE the Lisianthus in particular! I suspect you will have one elegant beautiful bouquet.
    Power on through those wedding plans girl!

    By Blogger Franky, at 9:10 am  

  • Oh I LOVE the Lisianthus in particular! I suspect you will have one elegant beautiful bouquet.
    Power on through those wedding plans girl!

    By Blogger Franky, at 9:10 am  

  • Thanks for the encouragement! I really am slowly going maaaaaad :-)

    By Blogger Pusekatt, at 9:31 am  

  • Those flowers are going to look *gorgeous* together! Great choices, and as Franky said, very elegant.

    By Blogger Molly, at 11:26 am  

  • Cool blog you have. I have a putchinski playing cello
    related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is putchinski playing cello

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home