Ramblings and Purgings

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Music and stuff

Thanks to the very dear Pipstar for the idea.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
916 (!!!)

The CD you last bought?

Hmm, actually bought three at the same time:
- Stand By Me Soundtrack
- Virgin Suicides Soundtrack
- Pablo Casals: Bach Cello Suites 1 to 6

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

The Moth by Aimee Mann

Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you
(The following are songs in English)
- In Your Eyes: Peter Gabriel
- This is Always: Chet Baker
- #41: Dave Matthews Band
- Mad World: Gary Jules
- I was brought to my senses: Sting

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Oyvind so that he can write and update in his blog, Amylou becaue I’d love to hear her answers and Orangette because I wonder what kind of music she listens to when whipping up her incredible culinary creations!

3 Comments:

  • "In Your Eyes" is absolutely beautiful, Pusekatt. Great choice! On the other hand, "Mad World" makes me want to go into the fetal position and wail, which is NOT okay. I suppose it does say something good, though, about its ability to tap into profound emotions? ;) At any rate, thanks for thinking of me! Unfortunately, I've already done this little quiz-survey thing. You can see my answers at http://orangette.blogspot.com/2005/02/interlude-or-what-i-listen-to-when.html.

    By Blogger Molly, at 4:11 pm  

  • Loving your music choices, pusekatt! I cna't believe I didn't include a Peter Gabriel in my list. Dammit I'm gonna be thinking of other songs for weeks now!! :-)

    By Blogger pipstar, at 11:15 pm  

  • Molly,
    I agree that 'In Your eyes' is one of the most beautiful songs out there. As for 'Mad World' and what it makes you want to do - well, I must admit it has made me feel that way at times. Still, such a gorgeous song...both the original and new versions. Oh and thanks for your answers - I knew that you would have interesting choices.
    Pipstar - It is hard to narrow down to only a few songs but I just basically wrote down the ones that came into my mind at that point. I tried not to think of my options to much - my list would have been endless!

    By Blogger Pusekatt, at 9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home