Ramblings and Purgings

Friday, February 04, 2005

Counselling? Me?!

So, tonight Oyvind and I will be attending the first of our 2 pre-marital counselling sessions. These sessions are NOT compulsory but we thought it would be a good idea to find out what they were all about.

So far, I have heard very mixed responses to them and whenever something, whether it be a movie or a book or pre-marriage counselling sessions, generates such debate - well, I just have to go in and try it myself.
Perhaps come Monday I will be all zen or perhaps I'll still be the headless chicken I am now. Who konws...

At any rate, I will start my yoga classes on Monday night so that is definitely something to look forward to. O

h and also, tomorrow I get to go and see "The lord of the Rings" exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum. Mmmm, wonder if there is a life-sized version of Aragorn on display....

57 days until I become a married woman...yikes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home