Ramblings and Purgings

Monday, January 31, 2005

DMB!!!

Wow, it has been 10 days since I last wrote but here I am.
So many things have happened but among the most exciting news is this: Dave Matthews Band are finally touring in Australia!!! They play 1 concert in Sydney on Saturday 26th of March, 1 week before my wedding and you better believe I will be seeing them then! I am so excited I can hardly concentrate :-) Tickets go on sale next Monday and I have no idea as to pricing but frankly, I do not care about the cost. My friends, who I think had planned a Hen's night for that Saturday will have to celebrate without me because there is NO way that I'll miss this show. I have been waiting for almost 5 years!!!
Oh, and in other news. I went to see "Closer" yesterday and I must say that it was a very good film. Not what I would call 'enjoyable" but very real. And I have a HUGE crush on Clive Owen - his character was oddly appealing...
Wedding plans are coming along well. We have to send invites tomorrow so I suppose it is really happening, hehe. No, seriously, I am becoming more and more excited about it al. I think I only have a little over 60 days to go...woah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home