Ramblings and Purgings

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Birthdays and pain

Well today is Pipstar's birthday! Happy 25th my friend...welcome to the wrong side of 25, it is only down hill from here on :-) Trust me, as I enjoy and clutch at the remaining weeks of my 25th year I must say it has not been all bad. I feel more like a grown up but still act like a kid...hmmm, I think that is how it is supposed to go. At any rate, here's a cake I hope you enjoy.


Cake...yum

Pain. Wow, I have not felt pain in my hip joints like this before. I am so out of shape...geez! On the plus side though, I did stick to my exercise routine for the week so far. Only one more day of working out...I guess a run around Parramatta Park beckons. Did wake up at sparrow's fart (I love that expression!) today and completed my Yoga tape. I am so far from achieving some poses though, it is not even funny. But, by the end of this year I hope to be able to do this:


The Crane Pose (Bakasana)

One can only dream...However, I am an expert in the following pose...Hehehe


Corpse Pose (Savasana)

1 Comments:

  • Oh I can't believe that I am a week late for my own birthday wishes!! Thank you so much Pusekatt -and yes, 25 is feeling rather old!

    By Blogger pipstar, at 8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home