Ramblings and Purgings

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Back from the wilderness

My Goodness!

It has been over a month since I wrote in this blog.
I have so much to talk about but today is my first day at work and there is so much to catch up on. My boss is already cracking the good ol' whip, which is just fine because from Christmas onwards I get 10 days off - woo hoo!

Anyway, just to give you a quick idea of what I have been up to in terms of my life:

- Got a big promotion at work with a significant raise in salary (and responsibilities ...yikes!)
- Went back to home country of El Salvador at the end of November...it was my first time since I left the country almost 17 years ago
- Went to California for a couple of weeks to spend time with the family and to give my credit card a nice workout.

Now, I am back and trying to determine what items my fiance and I have to complete in terms of wedding things. Looking forward to designing our menu as it involves a free meal at our reception place - well, hardly free if you know what I mean.

Oh, and it looks like we will be booking our honeymoon on Saturday...

Anyways, back to the rat race!

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

    By Blogger amylou, at 7:51 pm  

  • Thanks Amylou!

    I missed all my fave blogs and my readership of 2 :-)

    By Blogger Pusekatt, at 2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home