Ramblings and Purgings

Friday, November 05, 2004

2 weeks to go

By this time, in 2 weeks, I will be on a flight bound for New Zealand.

From New Zealand, I will then head to San Francisco where I get to hang around the airport for half a day and at midnight I fly to El Salvador. I get to San Salvador at 7.55am on Saturday 20th of November.

*sigh*
I think I will go for a walk to my travel agent to pick up my tickets today.

Hmmm, I also need to start thinking about what to pack and buying presents for various relatives and friends. Yikes, I don't get paid until next week!

I have a feeling next weekend will be a very busy one for me...

2 Comments:

  • Yay 2 weeks to go -and I would definitely go pick up your plane tickets :-)

    By Blogger pipstar, at 3:32 pm  

  • There is nothing like the feeling of those tickets in your hot little hand!

    By Blogger Franky, at 6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home