Ramblings and Purgings

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Yoga...


Om Posted by Hello

At the moment I am trying to get into a good exercise routine. So far this week I have been pretty good, then agan, it is only Wednesday!

One thing I really do want to incorporate into my life is doing yoga regularly, that is 3 times a week. For the longest time I preferred to do Yoga in the evenings because my body was much warmer and it was the only time I could spare - so I thought.

Last Friday though, I decided to do Yoga before breakfast, that is at around 5.30am. I have a video that goes for almost 1 hour and I have been doing Yoga to it for a couple of years now. I love it! Maybe one day I will be able to 'graduate' to an intermediate version though because I am still doing the beginners one. You see, the thing with me and yoga is that I have done it in the past but I have beeen too erratic in my approach.

I am hoping to change all that now.

Anyway, last Friday morning was amazing. Everything was still quiet, the sun was starting to rise and the birds were starting to sing too. It was so peaceful and calm and I felt like the only person around for miles.

To begin with I was a bit grumpy - I was very stiff and it took me around 10 minutes to get into it. When I was done though, I felt the best I had in a long, long time.
So, I thought this is not such a bad idea..hmmmm.

I did it again yesterday morning and felt so energised! I really look forward to doing it again tomorrow and who knows, perhaps my dream of becoming an instructor will become a reality one day...

1 Comments:

  • My god, when do you sleep woman??? Pusekatt, I really have to start making more of my waking hours. It would be so wonderful to actually do some exercise. I wish I could make myself get up early in the morning to do some yoga from that DVD I bought about 2 years ago and have used a grand total of....once :-)

    By Blogger pipstar, at 12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home