Ramblings and Purgings

Thursday, October 21, 2004

So little time

I need to take a deep, deep breath.

Do you ever get days when you think of all the things you want to do and realise that you have so little time available, chances are you won't get around to doing half of these?

This morning has been one of those for me.

First of all, there is work - I need to complete a training course by the end of today. I will be delivering this training course over the next couple of weeks. I have not had a day off since sometime in September and my body (and mind) are starting to complain...

I was planning on doing my own taxes this year but with deadline of October 31st looming ever so rapidly, I think my tax agent's job is secure for another year :-)

I must also find time to shop for presents for my family in El Salvador and the US and also take into account that my boy's birthday is in less than 2 weeks...

I want to start regular yoga practice, samba classes, salsa classes, and just generally have more time to catch up with old friends. YIKES - I am one busy chickadee.

I think I made progress yesterday though - I have now organised two outings with the lovely Pipstar.

Hey, you have to start somewhere, right?

4 Comments:

  • Now, now, don't be spending money on undeserving boyfriends!!

    By Blogger dogspeed, at 4:24 pm  

  • Yes yes yes! I understand. Yesterday there was so much I was going to accomplish. At midnight I was sick with guilt over having done none of it. My boyfriend's birthday is coming up too and as of now I have zero gift ideas.

    I think we need a vacation.

    By Blogger amylou, at 4:48 pm  

  • Amylou, you are very wise indeed! A Vacation...ahhh.
    Actually, I would even settle for a massage and a haircut :-)

    I totally understand about feeling guilty when I don't get things done - it has been happening all too often lately though...not happy about that. Wonder if other people feel the same way too.

    *sigh*

    By Blogger Pusekatt, at 8:52 am  

  • Yes yes two outings with me! I am very much looking forward to them!

    I hate feeling totally inundated with stuff! Especially as usually it is so easy to get things done -if you stop procrastinating!

    By Blogger pipstar, at 10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home