Ramblings and Purgings

Friday, October 22, 2004

It is printed!!

Ok, so Week 1 of training is now printed and organised.

Cannot believe that I'll be training again on Monday. It has been close to 2 years since I last trained but I am really looking forward to it.

I'll be coming into the office tomorrow (Saturday) to set up a few things but at least I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Oh and another thing - at this time in exactly 4 weeks (28 days), I will be flying somewhere over the Pacific on my way to El Salvador.
The first time I will be going since we migrated to Australia in 1988 - I kno, it has been a long time.

Can't wait to catch up with old friends and family, hang out at the beautiful beaches and eat the yummy food.

Can it be really happening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home