Ramblings and Purgings

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Jenolan Caves

Labour Day is coming up and so that means people in NSW get a day off on the day (Monday) - thereby making it a long weekend :-) I love OZ!

Anyway, the cat and I are taking our new friend Martin up to the Jenolan Caves on Saturday for the day.

Even though I have lived in OZ for over 16 years and the caves are not a long way away, I have never had the chance to go. This is all about to change and I am so excited. I think we will be having a look at 3 caves on the day.

Anyway, I am pretty boring today (and how is that different to any other day you may ask) so this is it for my entry.

Ciao for now

1 Comments:

  • Wow, I cannot believe you haven't been to Jenolan Caves -you will have a great time! You might want to pack a picnic lunch tho cos there are some nice picnic spots and walks in the area and I have always found that the food available at Jenolan Caves is cafeteria-like and leaves a bit to be desired!

    By Blogger pipstar, at 9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home