Ramblings and Purgings

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

First Entry

Well, I have heard about these things and although I have been attracted to the idea of creating a blog, I have never bothered to create one. Until now.

What inspired me was the sad fact that I no longer go to Tuesday Triva nights and so a lot of useless information is being stored in my brain. I need to purge - and since every man and his dog has an opinion on things I thought I should add my 2 cents worth to the overflowing piggy bank of grand and ridiculous ideas and thoughts.

I have no strategy for the way this blog will develop. I will try to use that great trivia night technique of going with my 'gut instinct'.

Right now I am listening to Treasure, a song by D'sound. I discovered the sounds of this groovy little band when I was in Norway in the northern summer of 2003. Hmmm, cabin trips and much merriment - now that is what holidays are all about!

Speaking of holidays....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home